If you think everyone is out to get you, you will attract people that are after your ass. As simple as that. But...I would not focus on the negative because why do I want to attract negative people. So shift your thinking and start to expect a positive outcome. It works amazingly well.
5 tips to attract positive outcomes:
1. Treat others as you want to be treated. It is pretty simple so stop the road rage, it is a total waste of time getting angry in traffic and it only creates anxious energy. And don't act like you are surprised that nobody likes to hang around you as you will probably transmit that energy for the rest of the day. Focus on your thoughts, stop the negative ones and replace it with being thankful for something.
2. Stop right at this moment, focus on that bee or ant that is crawling up your table or observe the flowers outside your window, just observe it for a while. This is how you stay present and make sure you give thanks to beautiful Mother earth for giving us exceptional beauty to enjoy.
3. LEARN to have more positive thoughts. Stop, replace negative thought with something you are grateful for.
4. Let go of the past and trying to be in control of your future. By all means, take action towards meeting your goals but you also have to take a breather of analyzing and paralyzing everything. Let go and let the universe work for you.
5. Detach yourself to the outcome. After you have taken the action steps required to move closer to your goal you have to at some point stop dwelling on the outcome. Literally, see yourself give your worries to the universe with stretched up arms as you release it to the sky.
6. Invite higher power and it could be as simple as a prayer. Just pray.
My name is Annica Johansson and I am a Career and Talent Coach. I am writing about personal development, daily musings, spirituality and depicting mother nature's amazing beauty.