Did you know that faith is an action and not a concept, therefore, act as if what you want will show up in your life. And what you want will match your frequency. Is your vibration active, up to date and clear? If not, then you need to do some aura and chakra clearing. You will get what you are vibrating...
I do aura cleansing and chakra clearing so you can live a more balanced life. Then I work on any barriers and blocks you have in your life that you want to get rid off. From there we will do art therapy which will connect you to your life essential creative source.
I call myself a recovered people pleaser. I am a master of reading energies in a room and making people feel comfortable, all of which is extremely exhausting. I am not doing this anymore as it would lead to burn out city rather quickly. The road to recovery has been very long but so worth the investment while figuring out how to build confidence and finding strength in myself. I can fully rely on and trust myself due to my self-awareness, investing in personal development and doing endless workshops and programs and a four year education/degree of dealing with family history lol.
I have accumulated tons of experiences and training but the list I will present will be a doable list that you can use yourself without signing up for expensive workshops or training:
1. Read the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying. Life is about suffering and how to deal and cope with it will set you free
2. Walk in nature
3. Helping others, volunteering
4. Sitting with your grief and pain to find the real problem, go deeper
5. Conflict resolution, don't be afraid to open your heart today and state what you need
6. Stop worrying about what other people think about you, they are preoccupied on what they think you are thinking about them. Please unfreeze and thaw
7. Constantly seek feedback and ask for feedback from others. It may hurt but it is the best shortcut to growth which will lead to immediate success if you apply it
8. Apply yourself. Do what you have to do as soon as you can
9. Eat the biggest frog in the morning
10. Sometimes you just have to put it out there. See what happens and move on
11. Treat yourself to an amazing cup of coffee or tea
12. Tell people you love them. If they aren't open to hear it please do not explain or back paddle why you shared it. Just say you needed to tell them and discard any insecurities
13. Sweat equity, know thyself. Won't be easy but worth all the time in the world. Will save your tons of pain
14. Don't take shortcuts...ever
15. Read and learn all about what puts your soul on fire and then share it with others!
16. Don't buy into what other people are telling you if it isn't constructive feedback. Haters will always hate
17. Treat your heart with tender care. Always. No room for negotiation as you are doing your best to get where you want to be
18. Be honest with yourself and ask for help. You don't need to know everything
19. Read Living in the Light with Shakti Gawain. One of my first spiritual books I found in 1997. Such a yellow and vibrant cover and message!
20. Let go of old thoughts and habits. At least replace negative thoughts with something more effective than sitting in misery
21. Jumping jacks works and the best energy changer ever!
22. Follow your ideas and take action. Chase them!
I am a strong supporter of the smiling committee. A smile a day keeps the counsellor away :P. Read this: https://getpocket.com/explore/item/neuroscience-says-doing-this-1-thing-makes-you-just-as-happy-as-eating-2-000-chocolate-bars?utm_source=pocket-newtab
Winter is representing magic to me. I start to light candles during this time with intentions. Affirmations is becoming more of a routine as I feel more magical with the candles and using different lights. The moon is reflected on the lake and I am feeling unlimited with possibilities again, as the magic unfolds around me. Nature is my magic, my church and it always puts me at ease if I am feeling ungrounded. It is okay to be a bit of a hermit during this time while I am attending different venues around the community. Balance being social and being a hermit is a great way of using healthy boundaries and sprinkle some healthy selfishness is good for the soul.
Failure is part of being human and you have to be willing to fail, and take responsibility for that failure, in order to develop – because failure is a valuable teacher. But no teacher in the world can help you if you’re not willing to listen.
Learning from failure means spending time and effort thinking about your mistakes. Unfortunately, people would rather bury their heads in the sand than face their failures. This is a major problem, because our attitude toward failure often determines our success.
There was an experiment performed by a team of psychologists at Michigan State University. The experiment divided children in two groups: those who believed they were born intelligent, and those who thought they could get smarter with practice.
Each group was assigned tasks with increasing difficulty, designed so that children would eventually fail. The experiment revealed that children who believed they could improve were able to use these failures to progress in subsequent tests. The other children, the ones who believed their intelligence was fixed, simply gave up.
I have a couple of different morning routines depending on my mood and busy schedule. I like mixing it up.
This article outlines six different morning routines: getpocket.com/explore/item/the-six-morning-routines-that-will-make-you-happier-healthier-and-more-productive?utm_source=pocket-newtab
Did you know your thoughts emits energy to the Universe and returns that energy right back at you! If you are an obsessive negative thinker with fear based thoughts, you will find those same vibes in everything around you.
But there are always solutions to this, you have to make positive thoughts a habit. I have been doing this for years and now I have an automatic routine in place. Well, of course I have negative thoughts too but if they are not contributing to some level and moving me forward I drop that thought as fast as I can. I started using a huge Stop sign in my minds eye twenty years ago and it has worked since. So when I have a repetitive negative thought, I stop in my tracks and I visualize a huge stop sign and then I replace the negative thought with something I am really grateful for in my life. There is always something to be grateful for...
Every morning is a new day. A new start in our lives with failures and successes from the past neatly packaged in our backpack. This day is totally new and fresh and there will never be exactly like this day again. The canvas is blank where we can paint any pictures we desire.
Think of yourself as a painter or artist presented with a multitude of choices, feelings and possibilities that are represented by colours and brushes that you pick from your palette. Some are light and clear others are colourful pastels. There are also dark and grungy colours in there. You can pick any colour you want with any size of brush! You may create bold and brave strokes with your brush using bright colours today or you may focus on the darker more gloomy colours. Whatever you do you made a choice what colours to use and what design to create. You are your own creator and you choose how to experience your day - every day. You bring joy or sorrow into your life by the choices you make. Change the brush and pick another colour if you don’t like what you are creating. Literally see yourself changing the brush and colour to something brighter and more joyful in your minds eye. The power is in your hands.
My name is Annica Johansson and I am a Career and Talent Coach. I am writing about personal development, daily musings, spirituality and depicting mother nature's amazing beauty.